Monday, July 7, 2008

Almost got to see Matt

We have been so excited for a couple weeks now for today! We were going to see him today at 1:30pm our time. So we went there had pizza and waited. Gabrielle colored and played. We waited and waited. Come to find out they were having problems, the power went out all over on post last night, and I guess this interfered with the VTC(Video Tele Conference). So it was 1:30pm and they decided to rescheduled. So I was sad, but excited about that, but come to find out that he will not be there on Wednesday he will be on a trip. So we wont get to see him no matter what! I am very sad, I actually got ready this morning and looked pretty hot if I do say so myself! The kids looked super cute, and it was for nothing really. We did take pictures so he can see those, but Gabrielle's little heart is broken.
The 3 of us getting ready to leave after waiting and no luck seeing Daddy on the BIG TV! :(






Kaiden this morning in his new shirt for Daddy!







Matt in Iraq during a really bad sandstorm!

No comments: