Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy belated 4th of July!



Happy Belated 4th of July! We had a pretty good one. My dad and stepmom came down to visit and we had, a good time. They were here for about 3 days. Wish it was longer the help was VERY much appreciated! It was nice to actually take a shower, bath, go pee, all by myself although I did get interupted while doing those a few times that will never fail. And then actually going out to eat or to the store and not having to carry the huge diaper bag, and two kids all by myself. Forgot what help is like. We went and got the kids a new pool becasue the other one broke it was old. Then grilled and that night went and saw fireworks! They were really neat!


Here is a picture of the kids in their 4th of July outfits! Not the best picture, but Gabrielle didnt want to sit still. But oh well here they are :)


My dad and stepmom Judy with the kids! Kaiden loved the fireworks, Gabrielle was scared at first, but then she liked them!
At home with Do-dad!
Me and the kids after the fireworks, what a weird smile on my face! Dont get very many pictures of the 3 of us.




No comments: